Like Having Sex With a Republican

11 Jan

Want to feel intense boredom and self-hatred at the same time?

Call Ron Paul a racist on Twitter and then engage in “conversation” with the Paulbots who come out of the woodwork to defend him.

They’re RELENTLESS and, I swear, they have a script. The same dumb, dumb, entitled white dude script.  I’d compare them to Mormons, but that seems unfair. Mormons are a LOT more entertaining.

16 Responses to “Like Having Sex With a Republican”

1. zombie rotten mcdonald 01.11.2012 at 11:28 #

Like Having Sex With a Republican

Nasty, brutish, and short?

2. zombie rotten mcdonald 01.11.2012 at 11:31 #

Also, not to be a blogwhore….well, actually it is pretty much a blogwhore.

But the Empire has a new URL; the blogger addy on your blogroll is toast.

3. truculentandunreliable 01.11.2012 at 11:56 #

Nah, dude, it’s cool. I need to update vacuumslayer’s link, too. OMG, blogging is so much WORK.

4. zombie rotten mcdonald 01.11.2012 at 11:57 #

my clients never seem to understand that.

5. Oregon Beer Snob 01.11.2012 at 13:35 #

Ron Paul is like Beetlejuice, except worse — it only takes one invocation and his stupid followers appear in droves.

6. zombie rotten mcdonald 01.11.2012 at 13:55 #

Oddly, none of them seemed to pop up in that recent Sadly post about Ronnie.

7. ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© 01.11.2012 at 13:58 #

RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL

(It’s for research porpoises.)

8. M. Bouffant 01.11.2012 at 14:05 #

I don’t think I’ve ever had sex w/ a Republican, or anyone resembling one. Sure, I can be kinky, but there are limits!

9. Substance McGravitas 01.11.2012 at 14:10 #

Ron Paul makes for a very long comment thread. Particularly fun is a kind of turnaround when the Paulbots recognize a misread but then still can’t quite figure out what the position is…

10. zombie rotten mcdonald 01.11.2012 at 15:47 #

tl;dr, Sub. But I particularly liked the guy who told you the public school system failed you by not teaching you about American governance.

did you ever tell him you weren’t American? ARRRAGGH! BLARGH! PAULBOT SMASH!

11. nedbeaumontjr 01.11.2012 at 20:45 #

If it floats your boat Tandu, okay with me, but I have to believe you can find some less self-destructive form of fun.

12. truculentandunreliable 01.11.2012 at 22:08 #

I should have written “What I’d imagine sex with a Republican to be like.”

Ned, you’re right. I got bored with today’s dude after about three tweets and blocked him.

13. truculentandunreliable 01.11.2012 at 22:10 #

Oh, and Substance, I read the WHOLE THING. I hate myself.

14. Substance McGravitas 01.11.2012 at 22:49 #

HA HA HA.

Roy’s regular comment threads are a much better waste of time.

15. Substance McGravitas 01.11.2012 at 23:20 #

Ooooooh, loooooook… Ron Paul thread on Boing Boing.

16. jim 01.14.2012 at 12:34 #

Tell me about it … I left the odd comment on YouTube as to what a whackjob he is (& that teh neo-nazis LOVE them some RonPaulR3v0lution, & always have) & I’m still getting replies more than a week later. I responded to a couple at first but now I can’t even bring myself to look at what sort of dreck I’m getting for feedback.

These young fellas (odd how it’s always guys & never grrlz who adore him, eh?) are so deeply invested in their hero that ANY criticism of Paul = YOU ARE AN IDIOTIC DUPE/PAID N.W.O. DISINFORMATION-PIMP/BIG MEAN POOPYHEAD WHO HAETS AMERICA, period. If not for the creepy old OB-GYN they’ve hitched their wagons to, Paultards could be dangerous. As it is, they’re more like the mosquitos of American politics: irritating yet trivial.