I Listen to This Song Turned Up to Eleven

14 Nov

The best thing about Twilight Sad is the wall of *sound* they throw at you. And the Scottish accent.*

Too bad the video is terribly dull.

*Update: Also, their creepy album art, too.

10 Responses to “I Listen to This Song Turned Up to Eleven”

1. Substance McGravitas 11.14.2011 at 21:22 #

Google is lately turning nice simple URLs into strings of garbled bullshit that don’t translate across platforms. So I click the album art link and get nothing.

If other people get nothing this link might be better:

2. Substance McGravitas 11.14.2011 at 21:24 #

And when you think about it, what’s creepier still is that the URL seems to tell me you’re using an Android phone on Verizon.

3. zombie rotten mcdonald 11.14.2011 at 21:26 #

A similar band is We Were Promised Jetpacks.

Yes, we were, but it sucks as a band name.

4. TruculentandUnreliable 11.14.2011 at 22:27 #

Substance, this whole post has been a pain in the ass. The FYWP platform on my phone sucks in general. I’ll try and fix it when I have internet access like a real human being.

ZRM–Fellow Fat Cat guys! I feel like TS is more expansive and shoegazey, but I’m not as familiar with We Were Promised Jetpacks as I am with Twilight Sad. And I actually like the name, but maybe I should just get off your lawn. 😉

5. M. Bouffant 11.15.2011 at 00:06 #

We are all prostitutes.

And yezzz, even theTwit-link led to a “Sorry, no posts matched your criteria/Page not found.” dealie.

Can’t you steal someone’s Wi-Fi network?

6. TruculentandUnreliable 11.15.2011 at 00:13 #

Bouffant–I had to post this bitch three times.

Everybody here has their signal locked down! Even Pooptato!

7. zombie rotten mcdonald 11.15.2011 at 01:29 #

Oh, man, I would write a post about our travails in providing ourselves a fucking signal using U-Verse Suck Service, except I figure it would give me an aneurysm to relive it.

8. Kristopher 07.24.2014 at 18:31 #

I see a lot of interesting content on your website.
    You have to spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a
    lot of time, there is a tool that creates high quality,
    google friendly posts in couple of seconds, just search in google – k2 unlimited content

9. Isabel 08.29.2014 at 09:03 #

I read a lot of interesting articles here.
    Probably you spend a lot of time writing, i know
    how to save you a lot of work, there is an online tool that creates
    readable, google friendly articles in minutes, just search in google – laranitas free content
    source

10. 83Mariano 08.12.2017 at 21:58 #

Hi blogger, i must say you have very interesting articles here.
    Your page should go viral. You need initial traffic only.
    How to get it? Search for; Mertiso’s tips go viral