Thought of the Day

20 Sep

I swear, if Perry gets the Repube nomination, I will not be able to watch the debates or pay attention to the presidential election closely at all. His hideousness is just fucking mindboggling, and I’m getting too fucking old* to be entertained by that shit. Seriously, I don’t see how Texas fucking put up with him.  (Then again, I don’t see how the US put up with Bush for 8 years).

*Yes. I am ancient.

9 Responses to “Thought of the Day”

1. M. Bouffant 09.20.2011 at 22:25 #

Also Nixon. How he was elected & reëlected is beyond me. ppl r dum, you betcha!

2. ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© 09.21.2011 at 07:22 #

What about that senile tool, Reagan?

Ehhh?

3. Big Bad Bald Bastard 09.21.2011 at 12:33 #

A dumbass governor from Texas… what could possibly go wrong?

4. Big Bad Bald Bastard 09.23.2011 at 13:53 #

Hey, Ted Leo says hi. I took the liberty of passing on the bit you wrote about him making you want to be a better person, and he said it was the nicest compliment he’s ever gotten.

Gotta put in in all caps… Ted Leo is a GOOD GUY.

5. truculentandunreliable 09.27.2011 at 14:22 #

AWWWW. That’s awesome. Thanks for passing that along.

And he really is a good guy.

6. Dragon-King Wangchuck 11.03.2011 at 08:43 #

Hey, not meant in any way to add to wev distractions you’ve already gots going on, but thought you might like to look at this post when you had the time. Also too, do click through.

7. truculentandunreliable 11.09.2011 at 14:02 #

DKW, thanks for passing that along. Librarians are the shit.

8. Paul Debraski 01.20.2012 at 07:33 #

HE conceded last night. Your fears (about that anyhow) are allayed.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. indie posit » Blog Archive » So Much Great Content, So Little Time » indie posit - 10.03.2011

[…] Also, too, I am not the kind of person who is all “Don’t criticize the president” but seriously, dude, shut the FUCK UP ABOUT PALESTINE. You aren’t helping, you fucking douchecanoe. – Acoustic Kitty […]