You Said “Weiner”

1 Jun

The fact that conservatives truly believe that Anthony Weiner actually sent a picture of his penis to someone over his official Twitter account reflects their mindsets perfectly. One has to be a truly powerdrunk, technologically-illiterate  moron to do something like that. And, as we all know, “powerdrunk, technologically-illiterate moron” is just a fancy-ass, big city term for “conservative.”

COMPLETELY UNRELATED UPDATE: I am obsessed.

14 Responses to “You Said “Weiner””

1. zombie rotten mcdonald 06.01.2011 at 10:16 #

It is, however, very amusing to see how excited the wingnutosphere is getting over a picture of a guy’s penis.

2. ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© 06.01.2011 at 11:24 #

I’m not sure they even believe it. It’s more that they believe in “the war on liberals”, and so suspend any reality-based assessment of whatever it is their side is currently chanting.

3. Larkspur 06.01.2011 at 13:03 #

If they have the tiniest inkling that something might make us say “Oh Noes!”, they flock to do it, giggling and farting and saying “O, UR so unhinged!”

Yes, I am grumpy.

4. zombie rotten mcdonald 06.01.2011 at 13:08 #

COMPLETELY UNRELATED UPDATE: I am obsessed.

That JD mini is awesome. I don’t have the frame for it though.

5. B^4 06.01.2011 at 13:34 #

Don’t forget, it’s also an opportunity to bash a completely innocent young woman of melanistic complection. Is there anything Breitbart touches that doesn’t have an element of racial animosity?

That JD mini is awesome. I don’t have the frame for it though.

And here I was, thinking that shambling toned the legs…

6. truculentandunreliable 06.01.2011 at 14:23 #

ITTDGY–Yeah, I thought that might be the case, too. I think it’s true for some of them…but others? Not so bright.

ZRM–I don’t really, either. I think I might be able to wear it as a shirt though, honestly. Or I could just get this instead.

7. zombie rotten mcdonald 06.01.2011 at 14:32 #

Oh, my LEGS are awesome, BBBB. I din’t want to get into it in the comment thread at Her Cankleness’ place.

8. M. Bouffant 06.01.2011 at 14:47 #

The Inferno-net offers another temple of commodity fetishism.

Just what we need.

9. zombie rotten mcdonald 06.01.2011 at 14:57 #

Or I could just get this instead.

Now that is quite a commitment to a band that only put out two real albums.

If he was really devoted, though, he would have gotten it tattooed on his dick.

Or, perhaps pay tribute to the ideas of Joy division, and start his own band.

10. zombie rotten mcdonald 06.01.2011 at 14:58 #

perhaps a Nation of Sheep cover band, an idea who’s TIME HAS COME!

11. Fenwick 06.01.2011 at 19:01 #

I’m not so sure about ‘technologically-illiterate.’ Some of the top-end manipulation by the most powerdrunk and most dangerous reichwingers seems smooth and sophisticated to me. It doesn’t matter to them that WE see through it; we’re not the intended audience. They’ve surely got multiple notes and orchestration for their dogwhistles.

Of course, I am completely and truly technologically-illiterate. So I can’t possibly know.

12. Larkspur 06.02.2011 at 19:17 #

Here’s what I don’t get: why can’t some of the world’s biggest, wealthiest fashion industry entities (like clothing, cosmetics, and most important, fashion magazines) Photoshop their stuff properly? I’m looking at you, Redbook, Marie Claire, InStyle, Victoria’s Secret Catalog. Some of those cover models have been slapped together like an old-fashioned ransom note. No necks, disappearing shoulders, five heads’ worth of shiny wavy hair, waists no bigger around than an average human’s bicep. You could put a hard left-leanin’ penis in the picture and not have the cover look much weirder. You know what I mean? Whether you’re doing penis tweets or haute couture, there is such a thing as quality control. Age quod agis, people.

13. truculentandunreliable 06.06.2011 at 17:43 #

Yes, I am a sheeple. I actually find that it’s keeping my oooh pretty impulses down.

Larkspur, I know…have you seen Photoshop Disasters.

14. truculentandunreliable 06.06.2011 at 17:43 #

Larkspur, I know…have you seen Photoshop Disasters?