I Didn’t Know There Were TWO Parts!

14 Apr

Or three? I suppose that speech could be a whole fucking movie in and of itself. It would be boring, but that’s not particularly different from the way I imagine the rest of the movie(s) will be.

Anyway, who wants to get completely fucked up and see this movie with me? I’ll sneak in the candy if you bring the whiskey.

UPDATE: Oh, snap. It isn’t even playing here. I am NOT driving to St. Louis.

23 Responses to “I Didn’t Know There Were TWO Parts!”

1. zombie rotten mcdonald 04.14.2011 at 16:37 #

nah, for me to see that movie, you’re gonna have to pop for heroin, the rehab, PLUS the whole “Cinematic Titanic” crew to do running commentary.

2. zombie rotten mcdonald 04.14.2011 at 16:37 #

y’know, I didn’t even have to click the link to know what movie you were talking about. Reference to the Speech, plus the two-three parts was enough.

3. zombie rotten mcdonald 04.14.2011 at 16:38 #

I am gonna keep trying to purchase tickets with my canceled credit card though.

4. truculentandunreliable 04.14.2011 at 16:40 #

I have Percocet and the possibility of getting dirty looks from Ayn Rand fans before we’re kicked out. Plus, jelly beans!

5. Scoregasm 04.14.2011 at 16:45 #

I’ll go with you if we can take along Alan Greenspan and kick him in the sack every few minutes.

And hey, if we’re going to go see movies based on the works of delusional, self-centered assholes, let’s make it a double feature and go see “Battlefield Earth” as well.

6. truculentandunreliable 04.14.2011 at 16:49 #

Oh, I do that when I go to any feature film. It got me strange looks during Up, but it made my viewing experience much more pleasurable.

let’s make it a double feature and go see “Battlefield Earth” as well.

We definitely will need the zombie-grade drugs if we’re going to do that.

7. zombie rotten mcdonald 04.14.2011 at 17:35 #

go see “Battlefield Earth” as well.

I confess I kind of liked the book.

8. M. Bouffant 04.14.2011 at 17:39 #

It is two parts: Atlas, & Shrugged.

9. ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© 04.14.2011 at 21:14 #

All Gaul is divided into 3 parts.

10. Larkspur 04.14.2011 at 21:20 #

I would like to sign up for the Percocet, plz. But no movie. I no longer have the attention span, so there’s no use in trying to muster the interest, even for the sake of comaraderie.

Oof. I am house-sitting again for the crazy Shih-Tsu and the even crazier young Portuguese water dog. I was brushing the Portuguese, and wouldn’t you know it, I zagged while he zigged, and bam! My jaw slammed shut, I bit my tongue and drew blood, and I have a big purple knot growing on the underside of my chin. Ow.

And I can’t even share it with anyone, on account of I have no camera, and anyway, my chin isn’t nearly so cute as your cankle. I am getting ice now, yis, and I am declaring that under no circumstances will there be any Atlas Fugs viewing in my immediate future, unless I can watch as everyone shoots semi-automatic weaponry at the inevitable DVDs.

You can fax the Percocets, okay?

11. Blind Freddy 04.14.2011 at 23:23 #

I shall go with you madam, send the coach and four around immediately. I shall pause only long enough to pour candle wax into my ears.

12. smut clyde 04.15.2011 at 05:53 #

I was brushing the Portuguese

This is why Larkspur should still be commenting at S,N!

13. smut clyde 04.15.2011 at 06:03 #

zombie-grade drugs
    I would suggest 500 mg of amitriptyline washed down with a bottle of akvavit, but the combination has been known to cause people to climb bookcases under the impression that they were stairways to heaven. Or so I hear from a friend.

14. Substance McGravitas 04.15.2011 at 09:43 #

I’d go see it. Seems disastrously funny.

15. Larkspur 04.15.2011 at 12:21 #

Smut, I didn’t intend to produce an x-ing the x, I mean, it was a accident. Remember, I am but a poor country spinster, artless and innocent and icing her chin.

16. truculentandunreliable 04.15.2011 at 12:23 #

Larkspur, OUUUUUUUCHIE! Stupid dog. And thank you, re: my cankle, but you didn’t see it in its appalling, puffed-up, bruised, Frankenstein-like phase. (I wish I’d taken a picture).

I have some cheap white wine, too, if you’ll have it.

17. B^4 04.15.2011 at 13:20 #

I’ll only go if I can score some free tickets from an objectivist “think”-tank and bring in some toads to lick. I refuse to pay to see these crap, and I’d rather not pay for my high.

All Gaul is divided into 3 parts

All Galt is divided into 3 parts.

18. truculentandunreliable 04.15.2011 at 13:25 #

I’ll only go if I can score some free tickets from an objectivist “think”-tank

Good idea. Maybe I should have done my upside-down chin guy “I Am John Galt” video after all. Surely this warrants tickets to this hunk of shit.

19. smut clyde 04.15.2011 at 15:27 #

With icing.

20. Another Kiwi 04.15.2011 at 22:45 #

Ooooh some people are mean about the Randy film

21. zombie rotten mcdonald 04.16.2011 at 13:20 #

It will be hilarious if parts 2 & 3 need to be financed by left wing bloggers, because it is too funny to NOT complete.

Also, George Lucas needs to work his magic on Episodes 2 and 3, the same way he worked his magic on Star Wars episodes 1, 2 and 3.

22. zombie rotten mcdonald 04.16.2011 at 13:55 #

Moar Haterz.

We really owe Roy quite a bit for the amount of wingnut media he consumes, in order to report back to those of us to chicken to get out of the boat.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. I Give Up « Acoustic! Kitty! - 04.18.2011

[…] Scoregasm called it with the comparison to Battlefield Earth, although this movie is clearly worse. Obviously, I am not tough enough for it, as I was incapable of watching Battlefield Earth for more than twenty minutes before I had to turn it off for fear that I would have a brain aneurysm. And that shit was in space. I like space! […]