More Fun with Search Terms!

11 Apr

Apparently someone found my blog today via the search phrase “women who fuck for money”.

Look, I could easily charge if I wanted, but I don’t, because I’m just that nice. I’m like the Mother Theresa of sex.

UPDATED TO ADD A COMPLETELY UNRELATED SLICE OF LIFE: I just heard my neighbor say that she had forgotten that she has a ten-page paper due in the next four weeks and she’s really nervous because there’s no way she can get it done.

Okay. It hasn’t been that long since I’ve been an undergrad, and I remember that most of the basic courses I took (not counting the ones that I took for my major, which was in English) required at least couple of 8-10 or at least 6-8 page papers a semester. Fucking…how the fuck is she even getting through school? How’d she get through high school, for that matter?

7 Responses to “More Fun with Search Terms!”

1. nedbeaumontjr 04.11.2011 at 19:54 #

I’m like the Mother Theresa of sex.

You spend your time with lepers?

2. Substance McGravitas 04.11.2011 at 21:03 #

she’s really nervous because there’s no way she can get it done

Making fun of the limbless is LOW. But not as low as the limbless person of course.

3. smut clyde 04.12.2011 at 04:13 #

Last week we received a search for “flesh eating scarab beetles”. Right now, “vipers in diapers” is up there.

You people are sick.

4. ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© 04.12.2011 at 06:53 #

I’m happy to say that no one finds my blog except through “wholesome nature pictures”.

5. truculentandunreliable 04.12.2011 at 10:42 #

In seriousness, I felt bad for a minute or so because I thought, “Well, maybe she has a learning disability.” But I’m pretty sure that it’s just that her academic career has been…less than rigorous.

6. B^4 04.12.2011 at 11:58 #

I get a lot of “bad latinas” & “Frazetta style women”. I once got “super big OG gay.

Right now, “vipers in diapers” is up there.

Vipers in diapers is awesome.

7. jim 04.27.2011 at 11:17 #

Four WEEKS?!??

Hell, I can still remember cranking off ten-page essays the weekend before they were due, loadin’ up the bong & the coffepot the whole time – & yes, they got respectable marks too … kids these days! Feh!