This Is Fucking Stupid

30 Mar

Jesus Christ, Arizona. Will you please stop doing dumb shit for, like, a week?

Obviously, this law doesn’t exist for anything except to restrict women’s rights, but let’s pretend they were actually trying to prevent what they say they’re preventing.

1. How often is gender a determinant of whether or not someone has an abortion in the United States? It’s an issue in China because of the one-child policy, but as far as I know, there are no laws on the books to limit the number of children a family has. (If so, someone had better tell the Duggars).

2. The race thing is just fucking unmitigated dumbshittery. So…let’s pretend that some non-white dude impregnates me. If it is a) because of rape, the race of the fetus is incidental, because as far as I know, ABORTION IS STILL LEGAL and I think I’d be more upset carrying a rapist’s baby than if the rapist weren’t white, or if it is b) because of consensual sex, it’s an even more ridiculous scenario, because I obviously can’t be that offended by having a kid that’s bi/multiracial, otherwise I would have stayed away from nonwhite dick in the first place. What the hell other situation is there? Even if a fetus could somehow change races in the womb, it’s not like you could fucking tell on the sonogram.

The only case in which fetii are  “discriminated against” because of genetics are when they have disabilities that would be fatal or cause great suffering to the baby once it’s born, or are such that the parents don’t feel capable of taking care of them.  Yet there’s nothing protecting Unborn Americans with disabilities  in this law.

Why do they hate Trig?

9 Responses to “This Is Fucking Stupid”

1. smut clyde 03.30.2011 at 14:27 #

I am led to believe that very few guys have abortions.

2. truculentandunreliable 03.30.2011 at 15:51 #

Obviously you’ve never seen Junior.

3. B^4 03.30.2011 at 17:10 #

Arky/HungerTallestPalin(or whatever nym he’s using) covered similar ground in a recent post.

Damn, the righties even concern troll RONG.

4. truculentandunreliable 03.30.2011 at 17:44 #

Ah, yes. I saw that over at Rumproast, which is a fine blog indeed.

5. smut clyde 03.30.2011 at 18:07 #

Rum-prost? If you are toasting in German you should probably be drinking Schnapps.

6. zombie rotten mcdonald 03.30.2011 at 18:24 #

always with the rules, Mr. Clyde.

7. Substance McGravitas 03.30.2011 at 21:41 #

I like the “bastards” tag.

8. Smut Clyde 03.30.2011 at 22:28 #

But with the ‘bastards’, ‘conservatives’ and ‘ppl r dum’ tags, how often do you expect to use one without the others?

Same question applies to the ‘earth shattering’ and ‘me!!!!!!!!!!’ tags.

9. truculentandunreliable 03.30.2011 at 22:42 #

I can’t believe your questioning my taxonomy. I have a DEGREE. THIS WILL NOT STAND!

(But I will totally go back and re-tag and re-categorize everything in a few months when I have a better feel for all of my content and can set up a system that makes sense. Because that is how I do.)