It’s Deyud!

15 Mar

Cunningham Drops Child Labor Proposal

The urchins are safe.

Now can we go back to more important things, like making fun of this woman’s hair?

8 Responses to “It’s Deyud!”

1. M. Bouffant 03.15.2011 at 18:10 #

That’s my hair, except for the bangs/color. Nothing funny at all.

The contrasting-neck blouse deserves plenty of abuse ‘though. Or izzit a scarf tied w/in an inch of it’s life? Talk about repressed!

2. B^4 03.15.2011 at 18:12 #

Little hellions were asking for too much money!

Whoa, looks like she gets it done at Yoh-Vombis Style and Cut.

3. Another Kiwi 03.15.2011 at 18:18 #

It would have worked it it hadn’t been for those meddling kids.

4. ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© 03.16.2011 at 08:22 #

Kit Crancer with Sen. Jane Cunningham’s office, R-Chesterfield, told the blog Monday, “the bill is dead, It is no longer an issue.”

I think people are still going to remember that your idiot boss proposed it, Kit.

5. truculentandunreliable 03.16.2011 at 08:23 #

Bouffant–I think it’s a dickey.

I couldn’t choose which to make fun of first…

6. zombie rotten mcdonald 03.16.2011 at 10:39 #

Cunningham Drops Child

Fucking monster.

7. Larkspur 03.16.2011 at 12:54 #

Speaking of pagan babies, I came by to say howdy. I’m sure I’ll get back to my usual sites, but the pagan babies have been yelling at me and imploring me to *back the fuck away from the keyboard*. They have never done that before, so I figure I should listen. See ya soon.

8. truculentandunreliable 03.18.2011 at 14:48 #

See you around, Larkspur! I hope to see you back soon, but not any sooner than the pagan babies let you.