I am Going to Snap One of These Days

15 Mar

Since we’ve already ruled out taking covert pictures for defacement of a particular individual, I’m wondering if it would be equally ethically shaky  to make an audio recording of said person’s voice.

At the very least, it would provide for a decent defense should security ever drag me out of my workplace for jumping on my desk  and screaming obscenities.

Not that I would ever do that, of course.

15 Responses to “I am Going to Snap One of These Days”

1. M. Bouffant 03.15.2011 at 16:04 #

Not that I would ever do that, of course.

Not until your ankle’s back to 100%, anyway!!

(Alternate: Use a cane, even if you don’t need it; it will be handy if “needed.”)

Incidentally, fuck ethics & morals, check state law.

2. Fenwick 03.15.2011 at 16:09 #

You can always vent here. Your stories about her are funny…precisely because she is so dense, lazy, self-absorbed, oblivious to other people, and has no sense of fashion at all.

But if you do go postal, you can use the defense of intolerable provocation far beyond the limits of human endurance. Justifiable homicide (or battery), Your Honor. I’m sure lots of your internet friends will testify on your behalf. I would.

3. vacuumslayer 03.15.2011 at 16:25 #

Just use me as an alibi. “Wha-? DUDE. I was in DC when the anvil fell on her head.”

4. zombie rotten mcdonald 03.15.2011 at 16:41 #

Alternate: Use a cane, even if you don’t need it; it will be handy if “needed.”

My TKD instructor is a 5th degree black belt, and has a weapons form using a cane. It’s awesome and scary and there is no doubt she can kill someone with it.

5. B^4 03.15.2011 at 16:41 #

She seems to be obsessed with her weight- just pour some whole milk into the coffee station’s 1%, better yet, bring in her favorite variety of donut which you, with your wheat problem, won’t be able to eat. Sweet revenge? With all that confectioners’ sugar, damn right it is.

6. smut clyde 03.15.2011 at 16:59 #

Obligatory.

7. zombie rotten mcdonald 03.15.2011 at 16:59 #

Just let me know with a little advance warning, so I can be there to have your back.

8. Substance McGravitas 03.15.2011 at 17:18 #

Ooh, audio files. Interest, newsletter.

9. truculentandunreliable 03.15.2011 at 17:50 #

Don’t forget racist!

just pour some whole milk into the coffee station’s 1%

All we get is the powdered crap because “milk is too messy”.

I like this idea, although it is SO TRANSPARENT. Maybe that’s why it’s awesome.

Just stay away from the branes. I know you’re dead, but I still worry that they’re infected with something horrifying.

Ooh, audio files. Interest, newsletter.

I’m guessing you enjoy trepanation, too.

10. zombie rotten mcdonald 03.15.2011 at 18:24 #

I’m guessing you enjoy trepanation, too.

Well, who the fuck doesn’t?

11. bbkf 03.15.2011 at 20:44 #

i fully advocate the pics and the audio…could come in handy later at your trial…

12. Smut Clyde 03.16.2011 at 00:10 #

My bone saw. Let me show you it.

13. truculentandunreliable 03.16.2011 at 08:21 #

My co-worker was just talking about Teen Moms or whatever the fuck it’s called.

I messaged another co-worker: “Help me!!!”

She wrote back “I’ll help you…hurt her.”

At least I am not alone.

14. zombie rotten mcdonald 03.16.2011 at 10:40 #

My bone saw. Let me show you it.

Okay.