Come On, Geniuses!

11 Mar

We are smart/snarky/slightly cruel people. We can figure out a way to beat Sex Tape Machine and A___y B______t at their own games.

/avoiding the real news

20 Responses to “Come On, Geniuses!”

1. Substance McGravitas 03.11.2011 at 15:32 #

I can proudly say that I have no idea what you’re talking about, but the Sex Tape Machine bit sounds worth pursuing, depending on its maintenance regime.

2. bbkf 03.11.2011 at 17:18 #

okay, let’s dress up like hookers and get breitbart and o’keefe to proposition us…vs can have a hidden camera in her bountiful cleavage to tape the whole thing…this will work because we know they aint getting laid any other way…

3. ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© 03.11.2011 at 17:19 #

I agree with Substance McG (IF that is his real name).

4. truculentandunreliable 03.11.2011 at 17:27 #

Obvious sex tape machine.

(It probably wouldn’t surprise you to know that the person who assisted in writing that script is a 30-year-old “pro-life” virgin. I mean, I can’t confirm that he’s a virgin, but it’s much more likely than he is than that he isn’t).

5. M. Bouffant 03.11.2011 at 18:31 #

Assy Butt?

6. M. Bouffant 03.11.2011 at 18:33 #

How did “pro-life” get to mean “anti-sex?”

7. ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© 03.11.2011 at 18:40 #

Oh, got it. But I have some problems with Kevin Drum’s conclusion.

“We should of what O’Keefe’s doing…that’s the answer.”

But it isn’t.

1) He overlooked just how shamelessly those ACORN tapes were edited. And the latest, NPR tapes as well.

2) You know who else consistently overlooks these things? That’s right, our ‘liberal-biased’ media.

And that’s the kicker…one of us could do exactly the same thing O’Keefe did, and instead of a massively hyped story with at best, a correction on page A-29 a few weeks later, it’d either be ignored or dismissed on day one.

8. B^4 03.11.2011 at 19:48 #

When I read “Come on Geniuses”, I thought it was an announcement for a fetish party…

The problem is not necessarily with Blartblart and his attack poodle, but with the fucking media which doesn’t fact check the mofos. Hell, O’Keefe wouldn’t be able to fool a goddamn fourth grader, but he can fool the entire goddamn mainstream media.

9. truculentandunreliable 03.11.2011 at 20:20 #

I cannot stop laughing at Assy Butt.

B^4, I do have a bit of a fetish for geniuses.

BTW, I’m not necessarily saying we should do it because it will be effective in any major way, but because I would luuuurv to embarrass them and make them look stupid.

Although they do a pretty good job of both of those things on their own.

Incidentally, since Acoustic Kitty has been taken, I’ve decided that if I ever have a band, it’s going to be called “Obvious Sex Tape Machine.”

10. truculentandunreliable 03.11.2011 at 20:22 #

Ah! You meant genius bukkake. Gotcha.

(God knows what kind of filth that’s going to bring to my site).

11. ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© 03.11.2011 at 20:36 #

(God knows what kind of filth that’s going to bring to my site)

I still get search engine referrals from this post.

12. Smut Clyde 03.11.2011 at 21:33 #

genius bukkake
    That will at least be a change from the goatse cupkake.

13. truculentandunreliable 03.11.2011 at 21:48 #

How would one indicate that the person being, um, bukkaked on was a genius, anyway? Would said person be wearing an Einstein wig and nerd glasses?

14. Substance McGravitas 03.12.2011 at 00:32 #

(God knows what kind of filth that’s going to bring to my site)

AHEM. Already here.

15. Spengler 03.12.2011 at 14:34 #

I, for one, am offended by something.

I have to say I’m gobsmacked they didn’t check the O’Queef tape immediately for editing — which of course it was rife with. They learn nothing. The price they pay is obedience to some sociopathic kid.

16. truculentandunreliable 03.12.2011 at 14:51 #

Spengler, exactly. At the very least, it would have been better to put the dude on suspension and take a couple of weeks to investigate what happened. Not only would the truth have come out, but it also would have come out in a way that people might actually have to pay attention to.

I was thinking that the most important thing is to make sure that the sane (although probably low information) part of the electorate doesn’t grab on to these myths……..but that’s not it, at all. It’s to rile up the base. That gives them the appearance of power without really even needing that much power at all. And that’s a machine they’ve been building for a long-ass time. How do we fight against that?

17. exford legs 03.12.2011 at 15:23 #

I’m not a crossword freak or nuthin but it’s obviously Abergavenny Borscht.

18. Larkspur 03.13.2011 at 01:37 #

Is there any way on this lush and verdant earth that we can suggest in some effective manner that non-wingnut persons stop and count to fucking TEN before falling on their swords? Or from inducing some other wretched non-wingnut to do so for the greater fucking good? I mean, just count to ten. Don’t cover up or obfuscate or in any other way betray the purported Boy Scout oath, just hold on for a goddamn red flag review.

19. truculentandunreliable 03.13.2011 at 08:37 #

There was just a report this morning on it and Liane Hanson and their media reporter (forgot his name) were like, “Oh, whoops.” Hanson sounded like she was trying to control her rage, especially when she was talking about the letter that she signed that condemned what Schiller said.

Yes. You got played, dipshit. Maybe decent people will learn their lesson this time.

20. zombie rotten mcdonald 03.14.2011 at 14:17 #

Yes, WE can.

Unfortunately, we have no power or leverage or willingness for major media outlets to turn a blind eye to our egregious squeezebagness.