I Know You Are, But What Am I?

2 Mar

Aaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I find this ironic not only because Beck’s followers are CLEARLY useful idiots, but also because Glennie is one, too.

Dude is rich, but he’s really nothing more than a circus clown to distract us from the OLIGARHY. The fucking real one.

8 Responses to “I Know You Are, But What Am I?”

1. Adorable Girlfriend 03.02.2011 at 20:46 #

I struggle to understand how/why people follow him blindly.

2. M. Bouffant 03.02.2011 at 20:47 #

Am not!

3. Another Kiwi 03.02.2011 at 21:24 #

I’ve heard that he is losing viewers and sponsors so I thought he might be trying to out-crazy everyone else but it’s a little hard to figure out what the real story is.
    I did feel that he wasn’t totally believing his own bullshit but the stuff about Egypt and China and everyone else seems to have re-invigorated him. It’s hard to tell from here. But useful idiots? Look around you Mr. Beck

4. ifthethunderdontgetya 03.03.2011 at 08:40 #

Beck’s job is to confuse people and make noise.

That way, no one notices while the Republicans and the DLC types who control the Democratic party join together to strip 98% of the population of everything they have.

5. vacuumslayer 03.03.2011 at 14:56 #

I’ve come to terms with the fact that conservatives take everything liberals say about them, then turn it around and say it about us. It doesn’t matter that it’ll make zero sense and is blatantly, demonstrably false. They’ll just say it. Just to “neener-neener boo-boo.” It’s toddler way to argue.

6. Substance McGravitas 03.03.2011 at 21:34 #

When you’re a right-winger and the right-winger calling you out is Peter Wehner you MUST be a dick.

7. Adorable Girlfriend 03.03.2011 at 22:00 #

Vac, I think it’s because they’ve listened and internalized Carly Simon’s song too many times.

8. Johnny Pez 03.04.2011 at 11:54 #

Glenn Beck says the crazy things that they all believe but won’t say because they know how crazy it sounds. And he’s on the teevee so that means it must be true after all.