I Hate Them

18 Feb

I really do. It’s not so much that their bullshittery will have a practical impact (it won’t, thank God, but probably just *barely*), it’s that they are so completely, utterly full of hatred for women and poor people that it takes my fucking breath away.

I can’t even write anything more coherent beyond “FUCKING FUCK FUCKERS FUCK.” Instead, I am going to drink some bourbon and listen to this band turned up loud:

WE’RE ASKING FOR SUBSISTENCE!

They’re Kansas kids (if you can’t tell by their name), although they moved to Brooklyn a couple of years ago, the fuckers. New Yorkers, I highly recommend their shows, although you might want to bring earplugs.

UPDAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEETE!

Hell to the fucking YEAH!

7 Responses to “I Hate Them”

1. Baron von Hosenschlong 02.18.2011 at 20:54 #

heard that they were back in the Midwest & they’re playing as like “Ad Astra Orchastra” or something like that?

2. M. Bouffant 02.18.2011 at 21:10 #

I could tell by their name, & I knew that ’cause Bob Dole used it as his slogan or motto or something when he ran for Prez in 1996 or whenever it was.

The band isn’t bad for people under 40.

Happy Bourbon!

P.S.: Kansas Kids is not a bad name itself. Clean, wholesome, wind-blown on the prairie. Great image.

3. truculentandunreliable 02.18.2011 at 21:26 #

Baron von H–I just looked, and they’re on tour starting in March to support their new album, it seems. They’ll be in Wichita on the 8th. I can’t find any information about their tour in one spot, though. Why the fuck isn’t this stuff on their MySpace page, the fools?

Bouffant–Yeah, there are a few bands with people under 40 that don’t suck.

UPDATE: NM. I am a fucking dumbass. There is a Christian band called “Abandon Kansas” with an album called “Ad Astra Per Aspera” coming out and THEY are going on tour.

That’s what I get for not actually clicking links.

Douchebags.

4. B^4 02.19.2011 at 03:04 #

WE’RE ASKING FOR SUBSISTENCE!

McGravitas?

Maybe you should picket their show, pursuant to your last post.

5. smut clyde 02.19.2011 at 05:50 #

Yeah, there are a few bands with people under 40 that don’t suck.

If they’re so good then why aren’t they PLAYING IN STADIA and making HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY???

6. ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© 02.19.2011 at 10:34 #

If they’re so good, how come they’re not going into rehab and having the entire messy business covered by gossip media (which is to say, all our media)?

7. Smut Clyde 02.19.2011 at 23:53 #

Also, if they’re so good, how many reunion tours have they had?

“Ad Astra Per Aspera”
    I am not sure how asparagus is going to get you to the stars.