I Don’t Get It

10 Feb

Just…wut? I can’t put my finger on why right this second, but this column gives me the serious creeps. Part of it is probably the fact that he talks about “Sugar Bear’s” mother being a “mentally ill prostitute” when she was a victim of incest–er, oh, sorry, I mean “having had a sexual relationship” with her father.  Actually, maybe that’s exactly the reason, though I’m sure I will realize there are more once I recover from the effects of the cider I’ve consumed.

George Will is a creepy ass creepy creeper creep. Ew.

9 Responses to “I Don’t Get It”

1. ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© 02.10.2012 at 08:27 #

George Eff Will is a creep and a liar.

Same old, same old for the Washington Post.

2. vacuumslayer 02.10.2012 at 08:54 #

Dude. She was a black prostitute. Are you saying she DIDN’T deserve to get molested by her father?

3. Substance McGravitas 02.10.2012 at 18:38 #

Gosh, I wonder what might have happened had Sugar Bear and his family had enough money to live on.

4. Big Bad Bald Bastard 02.10.2012 at 23:06 #

Just reading George Will’s name makes me disinclined to click on that link. Just a no-nothing with a thesaurus, that’s all.

5. Substance McGravitas 02.16.2012 at 00:42 #

Hello, quiet person.

6. Big Bad Bald Bastard 03.20.2012 at 12:15 #

Yo, you okay? I wrote another objectivist Smiths parody, perhaps my second best. Stop on over for a laugh, if you’re so inclined.

7. joel hanes 03.25.2012 at 20:57 #

Occurs to me that I haven’t seen your nym in the usual places for a while now.

Hoping all is good and you’re just busy with some tremendous enthusiasm off the net.

8. Dragon-King Wangchuck 11.06.2012 at 10:17 #

Don’t forget to vote.

9. Big Bad Bald Bastard 02.23.2013 at 07:16 #

Yo, you around anywhere? Heard the new Johnny Marr single and wondered what you thought of it.

Also, people miss you, and some of them are worried.