Sick, Sick Bastards

27 Jan

The most hits I’ve gotten in, like, forever were on my “Like Having Sex With a Republican” post. What is wrong with people?

I have nothing else to write. I am filled with self-loathing today. I say this not because I’m seeking pity, but to tell the kids that even the best of us (like, say, unemployed people with poorly-maintained blogs) feel bad sometimes.

Off to catch up on the news so I can find someone else to hate!

11 Responses to “Sick, Sick Bastards”

1. zombie rotten mcdonald 01.27.2012 at 14:17 #

You could check out the Massive Online Pinko Ahemmorage that is going on. Start at 3B’s.

2. vacuumslayer 01.27.2012 at 16:16 #

Youre doing tons better than I am, T&U. I might as rename my blog “Pokemon Hentai.” EWWWWWWWWW.

3. Big Bad Bald Bastard 01.27.2012 at 16:57 #

I recently got a hit for “galaxy scroll down dude’s ass”- I have no idea what that could possibly mean.

4. ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© 01.27.2012 at 18:00 #

I support all kitties who are feeling down.

5. Substance McGravitas 01.27.2012 at 19:51 #

“Pokemon Hentai.”

I ASKED for Cars 2 hentai searches to Trump my Pokémon hits. It’s working!

Good luck.

6. truculentandunreliable 01.27.2012 at 21:07 #

zrm–I will check it out.

vs–Yuck. I do have some creepy-ass shit. Now that I have working internet (starting today, YAAAAY), I’ll have to post something about it.

B^4–Not sure I want to know.

ittdgy–Thanks! Now I’m thinking of those “Hang in there, baby” posters with the kittens on it.

Sub–Can you get that specific? I’d be worried I’d be getting “Cars” hits, too.

7. calibre97 01.28.2012 at 00:45 #

Ha! I can’t even be bothered to maintain a blog. I’m finding it difficult enough, and we’re not even out of January!, maintaining a journal. I plain skip weekends, so far, and lately don’t manage to bang out a few sentences until the other side of whatever day it is. Like just now. I still think it’s Friday, but the date stamp in MacJournal says “sir, technically, it is now 1/28.”

Anyway, I’m not offering pity. Just commiseration. I, too, am unemployed (since basically Feb 10, 2009 with a short 3 month contract since) and will be re-relocating back to CA from NC. I love it here, but there just isn’t the job market for a tech writer, and since my fiance is finding luck with contracts out there, I’m going back to be with her and continue the search for gainful employment.

Nix on that hang in there poster. What keeps me going is this image: frog part way down a stork’s beak, but with both hands gripping the throat. Tag line? “Never give up”. Heh.

8. vacuumslayer 01.29.2012 at 07:42 #

I ASKED for Cars 2 hentai searches to Trump my Pokémon hits. It’s working!

Good luck.

Screw it, I’m just gonna steal some of B^4′s Dragons fucking Cars artwork.

9. calibre97 01.29.2012 at 11:06 #

Alright, vs, give. Links please because that is something I have GOT to see.

10. truculentandunreliable 01.30.2012 at 10:32 #

calibre97–That’s a long time. I can imagine it wears on you. I hope your move makes things a little easier.

I’d like to try and make a living off of freelancing, but I don’t think that’s going to happen for a while, and there aren’t really many librarian jobs out there (at least for someone with my qualifications), so I may be back to the secretarial stuff again. Which is discouraging, especially when I look at jobs with livable wages and think, “Oh, yeah, I did that and it made me want to kill myself.” (Hyperbole. Mostly).

11. For this, Cream matches the cream, Or lakes basin in the country have one at all common to send the funeral home to be able to send.